Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Soda SO-4126 The Bride of My Own

Actually, I'm not the type of stitcher who likes to stitch a cute design, such as SODA. I prefer the bigger designs, may be more complicated. Well, I'm not arrogant, I just feel it.
Okay, SODA is Sense Of the Daily Art. This design made in Korea and they have unique charasteristics that do not belong to the other designs. Their designs always cute, simple, dan funny. Also, their choice of colors always soft dan colourful. But, in my opinion, they have too much back stitch. Sometimes very annoying when a small design has a lot of back stitch (if you know what I mean).
However, when I saw the design: the bride and groom are kissing, holding hands each others, I feel different. This is so romantic, so sweet, and for the first time I want to buy it. Besides that, there are my friends who are getting married and they like something cute and romantic, so I thought this would be a beautiful wedding record for them.
As you can see, this design is small, about 10 x 10 cm and I only took about 24 hours to finish it, of course the longest process is back stitch ^_^. I also added the words "The Wedding", the name of the bride and groom, date, and a few words of wisdom.
Overall, a pleasure to stitch it. A small designs very easy and quick to finish it.










And finally when it framed, I'm very satified with the result. I did a modification on the matt, I attach three of their photos and making one part in one frame. I choose pink matt because the bride likes pink colour and a white frame would be perfect. Well, I'm pretty sure they will love it (oh, I'm very confident >.<)




SODA Designs
SO-4126 The Bride of My Own
Finish: November 2014



No comments:

Post a Comment