Friday, January 30, 2015

Lizzie Kate: Just Married!


Another wedding record!
This is a gift for my friends on their wedding day. I finished it in 2014. The design taken from Lizzie Kate. The design is so simple and so nice, very attractive like the bride and groom. Look at their smile, so happy!
As usual, I always do a modification, a little or a lot of modification depends on the couple itself. The first modification I did was change the original colors to more cheerful colors. I just grabbed from my stash, lol.
I love how they turned out: the pink flowers, the red heart, and the gold "just married", and of course I added the date and the name of bride-groom, also romantic words "there's only one happiness in life...LOVE".
I also added a colourful buttons on the edges.
Finally, I choose a black matt with a tiny gold lines and a golden frame. It's perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment